Translate me

 

Web Alert for: fibromyalgia eyes


Fibromyalgia eyes ; Apr 27, '07 7:59 AM Reposted To Myspace May 2 2008
.

After loosing vision in my left eye this week, being run to doctors who didn't have a clue why, what happened, but couldn't bring their self's to say it. Not only that I was bitched at for not being able to hold my eyes open when they shine that tortuously blinding light in your eyes, the bastards.

So I decided to search the subject and follow trails as I do most things, damn its hard to read. This is what I found, to say the least on eyes and my fukin fibromyalgia. I also went one step further and did a search on fibromyalgia and thyroid, n it aint pretty.

What I didn't find was if the vision gets better, worse, stays the same or comes back. Hope this helps some one. 
 "The American College of Rheumatology, American Medical Association, The World Health Organization, and the National Institutes of Health have all accepted FMS as a legitimate clinical entity. If your doctor "doesn't believe in FM", you are going to the wrong doctor(kick himn in da nutz!). At the Travel Focus on Pain Seminar 2000, I. Jon Russell MD, editor of the Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain, mentioned the use of the Functional MRI, which shows the brain in action. In a healthy individual, when you pressed on a tender point, there is minimal response, but in a patient with FMS, "...the result was wild. The whole brain went crazy." Something is happening in the FMS central nervous system that doesn't happen to healthy people."

Fibromyalgia and Your Eye Sight An informative article on the vision problems often associated with Fibromyalgia. Includes common symptoms and information on treatment.

Fibromyalgia Information for Eye Care Professionals The combination of SCM TrPs and extrinsic eye muscle TrPs seem to be chiefly responsible for visual perception problems. "Fibromyalgia and Chronic

What Your Eye Doctor Should Know About FMS and CMP Thick secretions in the eyes, with accretions at the corner. of the eye, may occur in patients with fibromyalgia. Myofascial TrPs may constrict
Does anyone have the eye problems? : Fibromyalgia, CFS, S.A.D. ... Anyway, I have not been able to find anyone that has the eye problems associated with FM that I have and I was wondering if I am the only one? 
Fibromyalgia board: Changes in Eye Sight [Archive] - HealthBoards ... I know there are times that my eyes seem to very dry and other times my eyes are constantly having to be wiped because they seem to be running. 
An Overview of the Fundamental Features of Fibromyalgia Syndrome Dryness of the eyes and mouth is also not uncommon. Additionally, fibromyalgia patients may experience a sensation of swelling, particularly in extremities, ...
Fibromyalgia: The Muscle Pain Epidemic : Is it ME by Another Name ... The Commonest Symptoms Found in Fibromyalgia Are: 1,2,3,4 ... 18% have dry eyes and/or mouth (Sicca syndrome). 12% have osteoarthritis ... 
Fibromyalgia Symptoms Dry Eyes Syndrome. Up to a third of patients with FM report dry eyes. ... Indeed, it may be that some of the symptoms of PPS are fibromyalgia
 
Dont take pills smoke marijuana !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. After all the typing it would be great to get some feedback for my efforts. and if you cant be bothered to log in and comment anonymous spam, links or other bullshit will not be accepted .... not cool Thank you, Mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/mazanga
https://www.facebook.com/kopimism.il

ShareThis